Below is the list of all the sub-objective in 4.2 and I would cover the 3 topics in Bold in this part
· Publish Machine blueprints
· Add / Remove catalog items to / from a service
· Create / Configure an approval policy
· Create an entitlement
· Manage entitlements for specific users or groups
o Entitle a user to a service
o Entitle a user to a catalog item
o Entitle a user to a resource action
· Prioritize entitlements according to a deployment plan
· Attach approval policy for specific entitled catalog items
These tasks are straight forward,
Publish Machine blueprints
2. Notice the status under Published, it says No. Hover the mouse on the Blueprint name and click on Publish. Click on Ok.
3. This would publish this Blueprint to the Catalog list under Administration.
Add / Remove catalog items to / from a service
Add Catalog item to Service
Pre-Requisite: Have a Service name created by going to Administration > Catalog Management > Services
2. Select the Blueprint which was published and select the Service name from the drop-down and click on Update.
Remove Catalog Item from Service
1. Select Catalog Items by going to Administration > Catalog Management > Catalog Item
2a. You may move the Catalog from one Service to Another and from Service drop-down option
Create an entitlement
* Give a Name
* Set the Status to Active
* Select the Business Group
* Add Users & Groups: You will be able to add the only Users & Groups which are part of the selected Business Group
Services: If you Entitle the Service, automatically all the Catalog Items of that Service will get Entitled. If you do not wish the user to have visibility on the all the Catalog Items from the Service, then just Entitle the Catalog Item without Entitling the Service.
4. Click on Add this Catalog Item will be Published and is available for deployments for the entitled users.